Announcing the Search for the Dean of the College of Urban Planning & Public Affairs
Announcing the Search for the Dean of the College of Urban Planning & Public Affairs Heading link
I write to announce that we have begun a national search for the new dean of the College of Urban Planning and Public Affairs (CUPPA). We are seeking an experienced, committed, and visionary leader. The newly appointed Dean will help realize CUPPA’s mission building on its highly-regarded, cutting-edge research and scholarship, academic programs, public policy development, and community partnerships.
The search committee is being chaired by Dean Rebecca Rugg, College of Architecture, Design, and the Arts. The other members of the committee are:
- Paola Caicedo, Director of Finance, CUPPA
- Jered Carr, Head and Professor, Public Administration, CUPPA
- Thea Crum, Associate Director, Great Cities Institute, CUPPA
- Stephen Friedman, President, SB Friedman Development Advisors
- Joe Hoereth, Director, Institute for Policy & Civic Engagement, CUPPA
- Stephen Kleinschmit, Clinical Associate Professor, Public Administration, CUPPA
- Agustina Laurito, Assistant Professor, Public Administration, CUPPA
- Amanda E. Lewis, Distinguished Professor of Black Studies and Sociology, LAS
- Director of the Institute for Research on Race and Public Policy
- P.S. Sriraj, Director, Urban Transportation Center, CUPPA
- Stacey Sutton, Associate Professor, Urban Planning and Policy, CUPPA
- Nik Theodore, Head and Professor, Urban Planning and Policy, CUPPA
- Sanjeev Vidyarthi, Professor, Urban Planning and Policy, CUPPA
- Audrey Wennink, Director, Transportation Metropolitan Planning Council
For more information about the position and to access the electronic application, please visit the search webpage here: https://adminsearches.uic.edu/current/cuppa/. I would appreciate your assistance in ensuring a successful search by sharing this opportunity broadly with your colleagues. For fullest consideration, candidates should complete an electronic application, including a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information for a minimum of three references by Monday, September 27, 2021.
Please direct nominations and questions or concerns regarding the search and application process to Faizan Abid, Assistant Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs, at email@example.com.
Provost & Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs