East + West Research Mixer March 6, 2019
E+W Research Mixer on Wednesday, March 6th
Please join faculty from the east and west campuses for the next E+W Research Mixer on Wednesday, March 6th from 4:30-6:00 p.m. at the Innovation Center. This is an event designed to bring UIC faculty together on a monthly basis around particular research topics to meet and talk about their work in a multidisciplinary setting. The presenters will each speak briefly about their research involving WATER and there will be time afterwards to meet, mingle, and talk informally with the presenters and other faculty attending. Food and drink are provided.
The presentations will be by UIC Faculty:
- Max Berkelhammer, Assistant Professor, Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, College of LAS
- Samuel Dorevitch, Associate Professor and Director, Division of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, School of Public Health
- Tatjana Gajic, Associate Professor, Department of Hispanic and Italian Studies, College of LAS
- Rachel Havrelock, Associate Professor, Department of English, College of LAS
- Rachel Poretsky, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, College of LAS
- Kimberly Van Meter, Assistant Professor, Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, College of LAS
Wednesday, March 6, 2019 from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Innovation Center (1240 West Harrison Street).
Relocation parking is available in Lot 1B for anyone with a current parking assignment. Entrance to parking is on Harrison, east of Racine. Please pull a ticket to enter the lot, and when exiting show the parking attendant your hang tag for complimentary parking.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to meet and network with your fellow faculty members across our university. All are welcome!
Provost & Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs