East + West Research Mixer Nov. 16, 2017
Topic: Big Data
Please join faculty from the east and west campuses for the last E+W Research Mixer of the semester on Thursday, November 16. This is an event designed to bring UIC faculty together on a monthly basis around particular research topics to meet and talk about their work in a multidisciplinary setting. The presenters will each speak briefly about how they utilize big data in their research and there will be time afterwards to meet, mingle, and talk informally with the presenters and other faculty attending.
The presentations will be by UIC Faculty:
- Dr. Andrew Boyd, College of Applied Health Sciences
- Dr. Alex Leow, College of Medicine
- Dr. Zizi Papacharissi, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Dr. David Perkins, College of Medicine
- Dr. Phillip Yu, College of Engineering
- Dr. Lan Zhang, College of Business Administration
Thursday, November 16, 2017, 4:30-6:00 pm
Innovation Center (1240 West Harrison Street).
Reciprocal parking is available in Lot 1B for anyone with a current parking assignment. Entrance to parking is on Harrison, east of Racine. Please pull a ticket to enter the lot, and when exiting show the parking attendant your hang tag for complimentary parking.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to meet and network with your fellow faculty members across our university. All are welcome!